RE: QSAR - Looking for a pKa Prediction Program

From: Lipnick.Robert+*+epamail.epa.gov
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:14:59 -0500

John and Yvonne,

We are just recovering from a major snowstorm, so if there are more recent
messages that make this obsolete, please ignore it.

The program that Bob Hunter wrote, if I am correct, was based upon the
Perrin pKa book that I found extremely useful for doing these calculations
by hand.

I made this know to Gil Veith and others at the EPA lab in Duluth, MN at
the time, and I think they found funds for Bob Hunter to wrote the
program.

I don't have a copy myself, but would be interested in getting one, if it
runs on a a PC.

Bob

===================================
Robert L. Lipnick, Ph.D.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics (7403M)
ICC Building
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20460
TEL 202-564-7632
FAX 202-564-7450
lipnick.robert||epa.gov

For FEDEX, etc. or visits:
Dr. Robert L. Lipnick
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
ICC Building
1201 Constitution Ave., N.W.
Room 6308 LL Mail Stop 7403M
Washington, DC 20460

Dearden John <J.C.Dearden..livjm.ac.uk>
Sent by: qsar_society-admin=accelrys.com
02/14/03 04:28 AM
Please respond to qsar_society