QSAR - Looking for a pKa Prediction Program

From: yvonne.c.martin]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:32:49 -0600

Hi all,

I am looking for a pKa prediction program that I can put on an internal
web page. We would take care of getting the structure in the correct form
and displaying the results. Obviously, the program must be reliable across
many structural types, be deployable in the method described above, and be
affordable.

Replies from vendors are welcome, but please include approximate prices
and how one can test out the program. Is there a limit on the number of
structures processed? A time limit?

Yvonne Martin
Abbott Laboratories