RE: QSAR - Looking for a pKa Prediction Program

From: DURST_GREGORY] <DURST_GREGORY]=[LILLY.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:56:14 -0500

We bought 'MicroQSAR' a long time ago, (about 1990?). I no longer work at
the same place, so I don't know if it still runs or is still in use,
(originally ran under Windows 3.1) It's supposedly still available from:

Technical Database Ltd. Phone:(212) 245-0044 Fax: (212) 247-0587 email:
numerica a tds-tds.com
http://www.tds-tds.com/ind_num2.htm

It calculates a lot more properties than just pKa. Structure entry was our
main issue. It had it's own structure editor and couldn't read any other
fomat, so you had to draw in everything you wanted to calculate.
regards,
Greg

Greg Durst
Computational chemistry
Eli Lilly & Co.
Indianapolis, IN USA

Mark Earll <mark.earll^umetrics.co.uk>
Sent by: qsar_society-admin#accelrys.com
02/21/2003 06:52 AM
Please respond to qsar_society