QSAR - Meet Synergix at ACS National Spring Meeting

From: molecular-conceptor info <info]-[molecular-conceptor.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:07:57 +0200

Dear Colleague,
Synergix Ltd. is looking forward to meeting you at ACS Spring National Exposition which will be held on March 24-26, 2003 at Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA.

We encourage you to meet our representative to learn more about our courseware Molecular Conceptor - The First Drug Design Courseware at booth #1541.

A scientific presentation will be held by Dr Peter Gund on Sunday, March 23 at 9.45 am.

Molecular Conceptor representatives:

     Dr. Ouri Fischel, Mr Elie Cohen, Mrs Aviva Touati.

More information about us - visit our Virtual Expo on ACS website.