QSAR - QSAR for RCAs

From: Brence Alex W Contr AFRL/HEDR <Alex.Brence##brooks.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:38:36 -0600

I am seeking resources for QSAR with which to look into riot control agents'
(RCAs) properties.

I think I understand QSAR as a potential tool to predict human
affects/effects and environmental ramifications of various RCAs, for which
we either have little or no data.

However, I may not need near the fidelity that pharmaceutical research may
require.

Might someone in this list be able to provide further direction??

> v/r,
>
> W. Alex Brence

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient[s] and may
use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message.