QSAR - Membership application and journal subscription

From: Dchen1012^cs.com
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 21:48:07 EDT

Dear Sir/Madam:
        I'm currently residing in US and am interesting in becoming a member
of The QSAR and Modelling Society. Also, I would like to subscribe to the
Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design for year 2003. I had found a
membership application form on the web. Do I just submit the application with
the fee of USD 10.00 and write down journal subscription request on the form,
or I have to subscribe to the journal separately.
        Kindly let me know what's the proper procedure, and the rate of the
journal subscription. Also, could you tell me what is your current volume of
journal publication? If I join now, is it possible to get the journal
starting January issue?
        Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,
Daphne