{SPAM?} RE: QSAR - Membership application and journal subscription

From: han_waterbeemd_._sandwich.pfizer.com
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:41:51 +0100

Hi Daphne,

To become a member of the QSAR Society just send me all your details.

You need to apply to the journal separately, but get a reduced rate as a
member of the Society.

Welcome and hope to meet you somewhere!

Han

Dr. Han van de Waterbeemd
Pfizer Global Research and Development
Pharmacokinetics, Dynamics and Metabolism (PDM)
Director & Head of Drug Metabolism Technologies
IPC 351, 500/1.255
Sandwich, Kent CT13 9NJ, UK
Tel. +44-1304-646179
Fax +44-1304-656433
han_waterbeemd#,#sandwich.pfizer.com

LEGAL NOTICE
     Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and
     may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to
     this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not an
     addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or
     any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and
     may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the
     sender immediately.

     Pfizer Limited is registered in England under No. 526209 with its
     registered office at Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9NJ