Re: QSAR - Help - response

From: Poroikov V.V. <vvp>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 12:41:25 +0400

Dear Sonja,

My team try to develop a computer program which predicts the
biotransformation reactions for drug-like compounds. First publication
is under preparation (Yu. Borodina, A. Sadym, D. Filimonov, V. Blinova,
A. Dmitriev, V. Poroikov. Predicting Biotransformation Potential from
Molecular Structure, J.Chem.Inf.Comput.Sci., 2003. Submitted to
publication).
If you send me the structural formula of your compound, we might try to
predict its biotransformation profile.

Yours sincerely,
Vladimir Poroikov, Prof.Dr.
Head of Laboratory for Structure-Function
Based Drug Design
Institute of Biomedical Chemistry
of Rus. Acad. Med. Sci.
vvp/./ibmh.msk.su