QSAR - Nominations open for the QSAR Society Hansch Award until June 30

From: yvonne.c.martin|abbott.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 11:58:47 -0500

Dear All,

It is time to think of recognizing the new workers in our field by way of
nominating them for the QSAR Society Hansch Award. This award is given to
recognize young scientists that have contributed to advancing QSAR and
that the committee believes will continue to so contribute. Although there
is no strict age limit, we suggest that you nominate individuals with no
more than approximately ten years of experience in the field.

Previous awardees:

Hua Gao, 2000
Gabriele Cruciani, 2001
Tudor Oprea, 2002

Please send in your nomination, with supporting letters if desired, to
Gabriele Cruciani by June 30, 2003.
gabri[a]chemiome.chm.unipg.it.

Questions can be addressed to me, to Gaby, or to any of the members of the
board.

Thanks,

Yvonne