Re: QSAR - Nominations open for the QSAR Society Hansch Award until June 30

From: Peter Goodford <peter=-=goodford.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:23:37 +0100

Hello Yvonne - Do you know the work of Pavel Pospisil (I think I have
spelled that right) who is studying the role of tautomerisation in QSAR -
Very modest and innovative guy who would be a great credit to the list of
Hansch award winners.

Incidentally they tell me that Corwin will be going to Istanbul next year,
so I am very glad to know he is well enough for that . . . but I won't be
going myself. Hope all goes well with you and the family,

Peter

PS: Who are the H Award electors this year, and should we have some
different ones after this next election?