RE: QSAR - Showing structures on a web page

From: Nicolas Baurin <N.Baurin###RiboTargets.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:41:05 +0100

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang. Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made. For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Paul Greaney <postmaster!^!ribotargets.com>. For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named Nicolas Baurin (n.baurin=-=ribotargets.com).vcf was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard. If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.

>>We are struggling to be able to show acceptable structures on a web page,
starting from an sd file. What are your suggestions? We prefer a solution
that doesn't require installing a >>program on every desktop.

I would strongly suggest having a look to the Marvin applets
www.chemaxon.com <http://www.chemaxon.com/> : Java encoded thus perfect to
deploy on your intranet with a standard browser, free for websites
accessible to all.

Hope this helps,

Nico