QSAR - Re: Showing structures on a web page

From: TJ O'Donnell <tjo{}acm.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:11:48 -0700

ChemDraw does a great job, but does require it to be installed
on every desktop. Daylight smi2gif does just fine, IMHO.
There is an option to retain the 2D coords in mol2smi,
putting them into a TDT as a 2D<> tag. smi2gif can read
such a TDT and produce a gif. Of course, this would all be
done as a cgi-bin program.

TJ
tjo~!~acm.org