Re: QSAR - DRAGON 3.0 - Can not process structures

From: DURST_GREGORY..LILLY.COM
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:18:24 -0500

Hi Jim,
After looking at the atom types on the phosphate groups, I would guess
that DRAGON is complaining about the atom types. As picky as it might
seem, you may have to change atom types on the P to O.3 and O.2 rather
than O.co2

regards,
Greg
Greg Durst
Computational chemistry
Eli Lilly & Co.
Indianapolis, IN USA

james.metz^^^abbott.com
Sent by: qsar_society-admin]-[accelrys.com
07/07/2003 02:07 PM
Please respond to qsar_society