QSAR - QSAR: Please help me

From: Kiran Koppuravuri <kiran_kkhh]=[yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:53:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
           I am Chemical Engineer from INDIA and am
very much interested in QSAR. Now I am planning to use
artificial intelligence applications in QSAR. Please
suggest me some sites and give some suggestions in
implementing genetic algortihms in QSAR. I hope
Genetic algorithms are used in selection of
descriptors, classification of descriptors etc.. in
QSAR I am very much intersted if they can be applied
any where else. Please suggest me.
             Thanking You,
                           Kiran Koppuravuri