QSAR - Bioinformatics Directory

From: bioinformatics/./utyx.com
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:52:46 +0100

Hello,

 I checked your website http://ftp2.accelrys.com/pipermail/qsar_society/2002-September/000052.html and I believe it is compatible with mine, and I think it would be great to make a link exchange. My name is Paul Cabay and this is my site: "www.utyx.com/bioinformatics".

 What do you say? If the answer is yes then all you have to do is to visit my online submission form http://www.utyx.com/bioinformatics/form.html and introduce your data there and your link will be up on my site in a few hours.

 And this is my linking information :

 or just cut & paste this HTML

 -START -

 -STOP -

 Thank you kindly!
 Paul Cabay

 P.S. Should you consider my email unwanted, you don't need to worry because I will not email you again unless you contact me.