RE: QSAR - QSAR: Published correlations of animal versus human P K data for numerous compounds ?

From: han_waterbeemd/./sandwich.pfizer.com
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:54:29 +0100

James (and other interested members),

The short answer is: yes!

For your particular question on comparison of bioavailability in man to
animals (rodents, dog), see e.g.
H. van de Waterbeemd and B.C. Jones, Predicting oral absorption and
bioavailability, Progr.Med.Chem. 41 (2003) 1-59.

Similar plots for Clearance and Volume of distribution exist elsewhere.

Hope this helps,

Han