QSAR - Search Sub-Structure

From: Sreedhar Mallangi <smallangi-*-gnsi.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:02:57 -0500

Hi All,

We need to develop a web application (using J2EE) that would store chemical
compounds and search them based on substructure. As my Client is non-profit
organization, he does not want spend lot of money (so tools like MDL ISIS
can not be used) Anyone who has information about the tools (especially if
they are free or inexpensive) that can be sued in the above application,
please send the information to me. If anyone has worked in a similar
application, I would appreciate if he/she can share their experience and
knowledge.

Thanks and Regards,

Sreedhar