Re: QSAR - Search Sub-Structure

From: L. Mark Hall <halllm##comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:07:29 -0500

Sreedhar,

The chemID-plus web page at nih features a java based structure search
engine to search their database of structures. This search engine
supports sub-structure searches, similarity searches and exact structure
matches. Since one version of the search engine is based on java, some
of the components may be open source and available to the public.

Someone at nih may be able to provide additional information.

The first link below is to the search engine, the second is for the
contact information of the sis group.

http://chem.sis.nlm.nih.gov/chemidplus/cmplxqry.html?reset=true

http://sis.nlm.nih.gov/contactpage.html

I hope that this is helpful,