QSAR - Combi Chem., what it means to you!

From: parthi.s=-=jubilantbiosys.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:18:15 +0530

Friends:
After so much of criticism on Combi Chem technology, we find people using this technique but with different names. For instance, High-Throughput-Chemistry, Chemogenomics etc. Also we notice that the Pharma companies have their own refined approach in handling Combi Chem technology. I would appreciate if you could share some your thoughts on what it means to you when it is Combinatorial Chemistry.
Thanks and Regards
  - Parthi
Srinivasan Parthiban
Head-Chemoinformatics