Re: QSAR - Combi Chem., what it means to you!

From: Richard Casey <rmcsoft|-|msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:08:51 -0700

Hi Srinivasan,

I was curious about your statement on criticisms of CombiChem technology. Could you, or anyone else, briefly describe the drawbacks you see in CombiChem? By the way, I think of CombiChem in terms of virtual high-throughput screening, that is, screening combinatorial compound libraries in protein-ligand studies.

Best Regards,

Richard M. Casey, Ph.D.
----------------------------
RMC Software, Inc.
Founder / CSO
912 E. Ridgecrest Road
Fort Collins, CO 80524
USA

Phone: 970-224-0456
Mobile: 970-980-5975
Fax: 970-224-2831
Email: info*rmcsoft.com<mailto:info]^[rmcsoft.com>
Web: www.rmcsoft.com<http://www.rmcsoft.com/>