QSAR - regarding qsar software

From: asaraf ali mohamedkassim <asraf80med|,|rediffmail.com>
Date: 4 Mar 2004 03:18:22 -0000

 dear sir Dear Sir Greetings with great pleasure, I introduce myself, Asaraf Ali. M, I completed my master degree from j.s.s college of pharmacy in the department of pharmaceutical chemistry. Now I am working as a lecturer in Sanjivani College of pharmaceutical science, Rajasthan. I have presented more than ten research articles in national and international level. Past three years I am doing research in the field of qsar and molecular modeling. please provide free sofrware Thanking you, Yours truly, Asaraf Ali. M Lecturer, Head of the department, Department of medicinal chemistry, Sanjivani College of Pharmaceutical science, Rajasthan333 503.