RE: QSAR - Launch of DSSTox website

From: Bristol, Doug (NIH/NIEHS) <"Bristol,>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:13:45 -0500

Congratulations, Ann.

I know that this is announcement represents achievement of a goal set
several years ago. You refined concepts, worked through problems, and stuck
with it through a lot of other things that competed for your skill and
attention.

Thank you for making this unique capability available to me and any one who
cares to use it. This is a good example of how the egalitarian Internet can
and should work. Highest kudos to you for this accomplishment.

Doug