Re: QSAR - Call for Posters - 15th EuroQSAR 2004

From: a <Osman>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 08:02:49 -0700

Dear Prof. Tichy:

Thank you for setting the record straight. I remain corrected.

All the more reason for not missing this special meeting.

Cheers...osman

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman|*|accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com

milon TICHY <miltic]^[yahoo.com>
Sent by: qsar_society-admin%accelrys.com
04/06/2004 07:50 AM
Please respond to
qsar_society#,#accelrys.com

qsar_society() accelrys.com
cc

Subject
Re: QSAR - Call for Posters - 15th EuroQSAR 2004

NB: Unless you reset the To: line, your reply goes to the entire list

---
Praha, April 6, 2004
Dear Professor Osman F. Guner:
 I have mailed you alredy ma appology for not
participate in your QSAR Europena Symposium. I have
found, however, in your announcement information not
correct:
the heritage event with not 25 years but 31 years
history, starting in 1973. Let you take this
correcting you frienly, please and include it in your
future texts accordingly.
With my best wishes and good luck to your Symoposium
Milon Tichy.