QSAR - visit to Kiev

From: Igor Tetko <itetko{:}vcclab.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:22:21 +0200

Dear Roberto,

How are you? I saw that you have a new release of Dragon.
Congratulations! I see that this software becomes one of the standard
packages for the QSAR researches!

As you know, our grant has been extended up to the end of June. Would
you(Andrea) like to make a trip to Kiev during this time? If yes,
please, let me know to whom we should send an official invitation and
indicate a passport number of the person who will visit Kiev.

I am waiting for a similar information form Johnny. But I think that
we can fix a date of your / your colleague visit independently. There
are still 618 Euro on your account that should be enough for one
trip. Actually, your or your colleague could stay in our flat to
decrease costs for an hotel (that can be as high as > 100 Euro per
night i Kiev).

Also, could we get a licensed version of your software to use at our
site in Kiev? How much it will cost for us (it is required for the
Tanchuk's group)? It would help us to develop an interface for it. Of
course, it will be used only for the WWW and it will be a complete
duplication of your server, if it does not work by some reasons. For
example, I have noticed that it is not available now. Please, restart
it.

Do you have a Perl installed at your computer? It will be more simple
for us to develop a "wrapper" to start the server in Perl.

Sincerely yours,
Igor

--
Dr. Igor V. Tetko