Re: QSAR - Cation-Pi interactions

From: Zaheer-ul-Haq Qasmi <zaheer_qasmi]|[hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 10:14:52 +0500

Hi all group fellows

I need some help if some one can spare his or her time for me. I need to make back up hard disk of my system I'll be glad if some one can tell me how to copy one hard disk to another hard disk

My old 80 GB hard disk contain two operating system windows and Linux and I wish if I can copy whole hard disk to a new blank hard disk. I'm not sure if I need black hard disk of 80 GB or I can use 120 GB hard disk also.

Thanks in advance

Zaheer

Dr. Zaheer-ul-Haq Qasmi
Assistant Professor
International Center for Chemical Sciences
HEJ Research Institute of Chemistry
University of Karachi,
Karachi - 75270
Pakistan