QSAR - Brief interruption at services

From: Osman F Guner <osman|-|accelrys.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:46:12 -0800

Dear QSAR_Society subscriber.

Accelrys Inc. is moving to a new building this weekend. As the network
and hardware move from one building to another, we will have a brief
interruption with the system services. This should not affect any of you,
except that there may be some additional delay before your messages to
qsar_society(_)accelrys.com get posted. We will check things up Monday
morning and make sure that the QSAR_Society listserver is up and running
again.

I apologize for any inconvenience during this time. Cheers...osman

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman[a]accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com