QSAR - QSAR Society elections... reminder

From: Osman F Guner <osman%x%accelrys.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:33:49 -0700

Hello all:

This is a reminder that the QSAR Society election ballots are still open.
The election for the chair is very close and your vote will make a
difference. Please consider voting before the close of ballots at May
15th. As detailed before, if you have not received your ballot invitation
and personal access code or misplaced it, please let me know and I will
get you a new one.

The QSAR Society elections for the 2006-2010 officers and board members
have started and will run until May 15, 2005 at 5 PM (U.S. Pacific time).

Each member of the QSAR and Modelling Society with a functional e-mail
address that is registered at the Society listserver should have
received an e-mail ballot with the subject "International QSAR and
Modelling Society - 2006-2010 Election of the Chair and Board" from
Election.Ballot##Campus-Vote.com. If you are a QSARMS member and have not
received the e-mail ballot, the most likely reason may be that your Email
address is incorrect or obsolete. Please check the QSAR Society Web site
to the membership list at (http://www.qsar.org/members.htm). If your name

is listed and have not received the ballot, please contact me and I will
send you a ballot this weekend with your personal access code.

Candidates for the Chair 2006-2010 position are (in alphabetical order):

Klaus Gundertofte
David Livingstone
Tudor I. Oprea
Alexander Tropsha

Candidates for the Board membership are:

Dimitris Agrafiotis,
Antonia Tavares do Amaral,
Stefan Balaz,
Curt Breneman,
Marvin Charton,
Henryk Chojnacki,
Jacques Chretien,
Gabrielle Cruciani,
Toshio Fujita,
Klaus Gundertofte,
Osman Guner,
Lemont Kier,
Hugo Kubinyi,
David Livingstone,
Yvonne Martin,
Cherif Matta,
Carlos Alberto Montanari,
Tudor Oprea,
Oleg Raevsky,
Kunal Roy,
Esin Aki Sener,
Veer Shanmugasundaram,
Alex Tropsha,
Han van de Waterbeemd,
Herschel Weintraub, and
Dave Winkler.

Cheers...Osman

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman(-)accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com