Re: QSAR - QSAR Society elections... reminder

From: castr <castro[A]quimica.unlp.edu.ar>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:45:15 -0300

Dear Osman,

Thnaks for the remainder. Some time ago I have sent my vote ,so that I hope
you have received it via e-mail.

Sincerely yours,

Eduardo A. Castro

--
Click on the link below to report this email as spam
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/cj5NYT4bsI0PrTxV3+U0g5jfHQqK4u2xw+91xKH2IVNp0xWy+ykZrABXIxeS9vDRzlpFqHWV0HA7yNHrSRqZPErtsm7feVTP0ni5VuXtTYtCyQTdW+bKEBZ0EwU6OYIFfXwrL4rTWfxGAfhYGustxUQzdkyBKovZ1RCWjIuoi08eG+wKJWMttdieQIGOUoACEHq9Ko5V+f3qtSS7yFNnUMLx2ay0Kj25