QSAR - Re: QSAR Society elections... reminder

From: Osman F Guner <osman:-:accelrys.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:00:20 -0700

Hello Eduardo and all:

If you have submitted your vote, it should be in. The votes come in
anonymously, so I wouldn't specifically know who voted what... If you want
to know for sure that your vote is in, you can do two things: (1) you can
try to vote again... the system will reject and let you know that you have
already voted; or (2) you can privately send me your access code and I can
check.

Thank you for voting. Cheers...osman

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman*_*accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com

castro,,quimica.unlp.edu.ar
Sent by: qsar_society-admin#accelrys.com
04/26/2005 05:45 PM
Please respond to
qsar_society*o*accelrys.com

qsar_society|,|accelrys.com
cc

Subject
Re: QSAR - QSAR Society elections... reminder

NB: Unless you reset the To: line, your reply goes to the entire list

---
Dear Osman,
Thnaks for the remainder. Some time ago I have sent my vote ,so that I
hope
you have received it via e-mail.
Sincerely yours,
Eduardo A. Castro
Mensaje citado por Osman F Guner <osman¬celrys.com>:
> Hello all:
>
> This is a reminder that the QSAR Society election ballots are still
open.
> The election for the chair is very close and your vote will make a
> difference.  Please consider voting before the close of ballots at May
> 15th.  As detailed before, if you have not received your ballot
invitation
> and personal access code or misplaced it, please let me know and I will
> get you a new one.
>

> The QSAR Society elections for the 2006-2010 officers and board members
> have started and will run until May 15, 2005 at 5 PM (U.S. Pacific
time).

> Each member of the QSAR and Modelling Society with a functional e-mail
> address that is registered at the Society listserver should have
> received an e-mail ballot with the subject "International QSAR and
> Modelling Society - 2006-2010 Election of the Chair and Board" from
> Election.Ballot^Campus-Vote.com.  If you are a QSARMS member and have
not
> received the e-mail ballot, the most likely reason may be that your
Email

--
Click on the link below to report this email as spam
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/cj5NYT4bsI0PrTxV3+U0g5jfHQqK4u2xw+91xKH2IVNp0xWy+ykZrABXIxeS9vDRzlpFqHWV0HA7yNHrSRqZPErtsm7feVTP0ni5VuXtTYtCyQTdW+bKEBZ0EwU6OYIFfXwrL4rTWfxGAfhYGustxUQzdkyBKovZ1RCWjIuoi08eG+wKJWMttdieQIGOUoACEHq9Ko5V+f3qtSS7yFNnUMLx2ay0Kj25