QSAR - Regardind -Selecting Training set Molecules

From: R.Lingeswaran <lingeswaran]_[bioinfo.sastra.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 12:29:35 +0530

Dear Sir

I am interested in learning QSAR for drug activity
prediction, as I am basically specialized in pharmacy in
my undergraduate. I have some doubts in QSAR in
particular with initial training set selection for better
prediction of the activity. These are some queries, which
I have summarized as here under.

1.What is the vital rule of Selecting molecules for
training set, they must be analogous or they must differ
2.limitations of Activity of the molecules in the Training
set. Whether we must select the similar activity values?

Kindly help me and thank you in advance.

Lingesh.

--
Click on the link below to report this email as spam
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/GMGcSuzQjE!pO5WUtDEiCLHG+qVGsLM6nCCjDUr5yR1gyHy8zms1u6J5PrcbL576LFKZElEME+ibTOFxDlyY8obUlUyhDY9HJElHDcRkEN!2PIr1i9+YRlkZxPW!MPYV3Ep1BLxIoWOpT5bKc4tyt6w8gT8fx2KjZlbWBfOxfUcUG9G1B4Wspx48tqy5TMNdyjwvuLoGALM2Sm5Fiif6J!Da8+GUGke!