Re: QSAR - Letter, templates and Instructions to Authors for posters published in the Proceedings

From: Didier Rognan <didier.rognan:-:aspirine.u-strasbg.fr>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:35:17 +0200

Dear Martyn,

By looking at the EuroQSAR webpages, i found that the following
contribution was planned as a short lecture, although I thought it was
accepted only as a paper.

GPCR-Mod: a software package for the genome-scale modelling of human
G-Protein. Caterina Bissantz, Antoine Logean, Nicodeme Paul & Didier
Rognan. Bioinformatic Group, UMR CNRS, France. To be confirmed

Could you please confirm me this modification ?

Shall we present our two contributions, selected for oral presentation,
also as posters ?

Thanks for your answer

Best regards

Dr. Didier ROGNAN
Directeur de Recherches - CNRS
Laboratoire de Pharmacochimie de la Communication Cellulaire
UMR 7081
74, route du Rhin, B.P.24
F-67401 Illkirch

phone: +33 (0)3 90 24 42 35
fax: +33 (0)3 90 24 43 10
mobile: +33 (0)6 89 56 24 46
email: didier.rognan],[pharma.u-strasbg.fr