CCL.NET Job Offered list is a place to look for and to
post open position in the field of computer applications in
chemistry, materials research and life sciences. Over the years, thousands
of people found suitable positions in academic, corporate and government labs
using this service. The
main CCL Job Page was visited by more than
3 million people since April of 1999. Please tell your friends
(both those who look for a position or those who want to hire someone)
about this page and you will be doing them a favor...
Submitting your entry:
The income from job advertising on the CCL Job Page
is used to support hardware, software, development, and maintenance
of CCL.NET, the Internet based forum and its Web site.
The current prices for this service are listed below.
Due to inflation the original prices were adjusted
for inflation since 2004 and increased by 50% on March 11, 2023.
- 150 USD -- if the job is submitted via
Web Form Interface. You will be responsible
for format and looks of your page. Make sure that you check your
spam box if you do not see a response within minutes from submission.
- 225 USD -- if the job is submitted by e-mail to:
that is, it requires manual formatting and placing on the CCL Web
site by CCL personnel. Please note that the spam filters at
ccl.net domain are overzealous and they sometimes
kill good messages. If you do not get my response within a day
please contact me (or submit the ad) via
secure web page that allows for uploading
files and text.
- 40 USD -- a surcharge if you choose to pay for posting the ad
by the wire/bank transfer. If you pay with a Credit Card, PayPal or
a Check/MoneyOrder your cost will be $150 or $225. However, for
Bank/Wire transfer, it will be $190 or $265, respectively. Please realize
that wire transfer is used to pay to ship containers of
stuff rather than petty cash items
and CCL in some instances had
negative overall income from such payments when they were
placed incorrectly by the originating bank.
You will be issued an invoice for payment AFTER your
job is posted. At time of submission you choose how long you want
the ad displayed (1 day to 6 months, default 3 mos.).
The payments can be made by credit card, bank transfer,
and check. Details are provided in the invoice and email message
that you will receive after job ad is posted. You will also be able
to print the W-9 IRS form if your institution needs it.
Please click on Details of CCL.NET Job Submission.
We encourage you to use this service not only because it is
very successful and will bring you good candidates, but also because
your support will ensure that the venerable CCL.NET, one of the first
Internet based discussion forums, will continue for years to come.
Jan Labanowski, Ph.D.
- 23.05.18 Scientific Software Developers for Drug Discovery
- 23.05.18 Software Developers for Drug Discovery
- 23.05.17 Postdoc (ERC funded) in comput. chem./biophysics, Univ. of Manchester, UK
- 23.05.11 PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR and 2-3 POST DOCTORAL positions, computational (bio)polymer chemistry, Lodz University of Technology, Poland
- 23.05.08 Machine Learning Researchers and Engineers
- 23.05.08 Computational Drug Discovery Opportunities at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.05.08 Drug Discovery Fellow Opportunities at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.05.02 PhD position, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- 23.05.02 Postdoctoral position, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Germany
- 23.05.02 Postdoc Positions in Ab Initio Simulation: Marx Group
- 23.05.01 Postdoc, Computational Biophysics, University of Rhode Island
- 23.04.25 Technical Program/Product Managers
- 23.03.31 Drug Discovery Biology and Medicinal Chemistry Opportunities at D. E. Shaw Research
- 23.04.21 PhD position at TU Dresden: Electronic excitations in next-generation quantum materials
- 23.04.18 Post-doctoral Fellowship Opportunity in Molecular Modeling and Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD) field - College of Pharmacy, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea
- 23.04.13 Postdoctoral position in NSF Center for Computer Assisted Synthesis (C-CAS) at the University of Notre Dame
- 23.04.13 Postdoc position in computational biophysics and protein modeling, Prague, Czechia
- 23.04.12 Postdoc, Machine Learning/ Quantum Chemistry, University of Toronto, Canada
- 23.04.07 Postdoc, Computational Chemistry, Qingdao, China
- 23.04.03 Postdoc, Computational Organometallic Chemistry, Utah, United States
- 23.04.02 Research Scientist/Postdoctoral Associate in Computational Chemistry/Biophysics in New York, NY, USA
- 23.03.30 Senior Computational Chemistry Developer, Cresset, UK
- 23.03.22 EU-FUNDED PHD POSITION (Marie Skodowska Curie - Doctoral Candidate), Istanbul, Turkey
- 23.03.21 Post-doc: proton transfer in confinement (QM/MM; MD+MC), Duisburg, Germany
- 23.03.20 Team Leader Molecular Modeling (Computational Chemistry), Galapagos, Belgium
- 23.03.14 Postdoc on QM/MM simulations of protein&DNA spectroscopy - Univ. Padua, Italy
- 23.03.03 PhD positions in AI for Chemistry and Drug Discovery at uOttawa starting in Winter 2024
- 23.03.03 PhD position at Hamburg University, CISS effect studies by DFT, University of Hamburg, Germany
- 23.03.03 Postdoc, Theoretical Chemistry, Qingdao, China
- 23.03.02 NYU Shanghai Summer Research Experience Program in Molecular Science (SRPMS)
- 23.03.01 Postdoc Positions in Ab Initio Simulation: Marx Group, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum, Germany
- 23.02.22 PhD positions in computational biophysics and biomolecular modeling, Prague, Czechia
- 23.02.21 (Associate) Principal Scientist Research Computational Chemistry (f/m/d) ID 232166, Boehringer Ingelheim, Vienna, Austria
- 23.02.21 ERC funded postdoc & PhD positions: development of predictive and affordable quantum chemistry methods, Budapest
- 23.02.15 Computational drug design postdoc, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- 23.02.14 Computational drug design PhD student, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- 23.02.11 Computational Chemistry Postdocs, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico
- 23.02.06 Postdoctoral Fellow in Virtual Screening for DNA-Encoded Library Technology - Amgen Research Copenhagen
- 23.02.03 Postdoctoral Scientist, Computational Chemistry, Cresset, UK
- 23.02.03 PhD student (m/f/d) in Computational Chemistry (19/2022), Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry, Halle, Germany
- 23.01.31 PhD position (m/f/d) in computational chemistry and machine learning, Heidelberg, Germany
- 23.01.26 Assistant Professor in Medicinal/Computational Chemistry (Tenure Track)
- 23.01.16 Postdoctoral and Ph.D. positions in molecular modeling/computational biophysics
- 23.01.06 Computational Chemistry/Biology Positions at CUHK-Shenzhen, China
- 22.12.01 Ph.D. position in Computation Chemistry and materials
- 22.11.16 Cheminformatician at Pangea Botanica Ltd., UK/DE
- 22.11.11 Postdoc opening for DFTB calculations at Univ. of California, Riverside
- 22.11.03 Postdoctoral fellow and graduate student positions in computational chemistry and machine learning, Southern Methodist University, USA
- 22.10.30 Postdoc Fellow, Computational Biophysics & Drug Design, Kireev lab, University of Missouri